We do not collect personal or private health information via our site. Accordingly, the “Contact Us” form is not intended for use with personal or private health information, however, e-mail sent via the “Contact Us” form is sent to a facility employee on a secure e-mail server. This form is for new patients inquiring about our facility and services. If you are a current patient, please call us at 469.800.7700.
How it Works
Inspire is an alternative to CPAP that works inside your body while you sleep. It’s a small device placed during a same-day, outpatient procedure.
When you’re ready for bed, simply click the remote to turn Inspire on. While you sleep, Inspire opens your airway, allowing you to breathe normally and sleep peacefully.
You May Be a Candidate If:
- You have moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnea.
- You are unable to use or get consistent benefits from CPAP.
- You are not significantly obese.
- You are over the age of 18.
Why Choose Inspire
Here are some reasons people like you have chosen Inspire to treat their sleep apnea:
Inspire Frequently Asked Questions
The visibility of the scars will depend on your skin tone and individual healing process. There are two or three incisions made to place the device. Each patient will have one incision under the chin and one below the collarbone. Some patients will also have one on the side of the rib cage.
The current version of Inspire (Model 3028) is eligible for MRI scans, provided specific conditions are followed. Inspire Model 3024 is not eligible for MRI scans. For more information on MRI Guidelines, please click here.
- To find out what Inspire Model you have, please contact your doctor or refer to your Patient ID card. Learn more at Patients.InspireSleep.com.
- All Inspire patients are eligible to have CT scans and X-Rays anywhere in the body.